- Audiences loved the fall’s “Illusion of Control” and “The Value of 1 ” is even better!
- Partnering. And lots of it.
- If you like “Caffeine” from the fall concert… just wait.
- The music offers a wide variety from songs you know well to haunting melodies you’ve never heard before.
- Hank Lawson, PTDT’s music composer and audio expert, has outdone himself yet again with new music.
- The dancing is top-notch.
- The number of dancers you’ll see ranges from one dancer on stage to all 20 in a complex, layered pattern.
- PTDT is local. You know you like local things.
- Funds raised from ticket sales and donations are used immediately for upcoming concerts and community programs that stay in the Davis and Sacramento communities.
- You can purchase tickets online ahead of time, and Brown Paper Tickets will even send you reminders.
- If you purchase tickets online, you can have them held a will-call so they’re waiting for you at the theater. You can’t say that wouldn’t make you feel special. It’s like valet parking for your tickets. And this service is FREE! Tickets still cost $12 + service fees online. Tickets are also available at the door for $12 with no service charge.
- You can see a preview, so you know it’s going to be good!
Performances begin on Sunday, April 6, with a 3:00pm showing and continue on Friday and Saturday, April 11 & 12, at 8:00pm, at the In House Theater in the Pamela Tokanski Dance Workshop in Davis.
The Pamela Trokanski Dance Theatre, Apprentice Company, and the Third Stage are supported entirely by your donations. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support our continued work in the community.